Arkansas Caves – “Visit One Of Arkansas’ Caves”
- Blanchard Springs Caverns – NF 54, Forest Road 1110A, Fifty-Six, 870-757-2211. Blanchard Springs Caverns is located 15 miles northwest of Mountain View, Arkansas just off Arkansas 14. The Cave offers 3 different tours each one varying in difficulty and intensity. Guests can choose from; the Dripstone Trial, the Discovery in the Dark Headlamp Tour and the newest trail, the Wild Cave Tour. Knowledgeable Forest Service Guides lead visitors through water¬ carved passages, including an underground river and the world’s largest flowstone. This Living Cave is open year around and remains a constant 58 degrees. Due to the fact that this is a “living cave” the formations are constantly changing so regardless of how many times visitors come to the caverns they are always treated to new and ever changing sights. The Visitor’s Center can help provide directions to the other available activities in the area such as camping, fishing, bike trails, swimming and hiking trails. For more information on tours and prices give us a call at Blanchard Springs Caverns.
- Cosmic Cavern – 6386 Hwy 21 N., Berryville, 870-749-2298. Cosmic Cavern is one of Arkansas’ hidden treasures. Located in the heart of the beautiful Ozark Mountains halfway between Branson, MO. and Eureka Springs, AR. this area has something to offer for all ages. You will see 2 bottomless cave lakes during your 1 hour and 15 minute tour of Cosmic Cavern. The bottom or end of the lakes has yet to be found. Come see our newly discovered area, “Silent Splendor”. This formation has been hailed as a must see in Arkansas. Silent Splendor houses one of the longest soda straw formations in the Ozarks measuring over an incredible 9 feet! Regardless of how large or small your group is we have a tour for everyone. The temperature in the Cavern is a constant 64 degrees, the warmest cave in the Ozarks. Combined with the 96% humidity it feels much warmer than it actually is. Visitors also have the opportunity to participate in Gem Panning! This is a favorite of all the guests who visit Cosmic Cavern. For more information give us a call.
- Mystic Caverns – 341 Caverns Dr., Harrison, 888-743-1739. Two of Arkansas’ most spectacular caves, Mystic Caverns and Crystal Dome Caverns are located in the heart of the Ozarks of Northwest Arkansas. Although Crystal Dome Cavern was discovered 100 years after Mystic Caverns the entrance of the two natural wonders are located only 400 feet apart. A tour through Mystic Caverns will allow visitors to follow a trained guide down the same path the first settlers to this area traveled. After guests have been entertained by stories of the infamous “spider monkey” and the pipe organ, they can then explore the beautiful Crystal Dome. The spectacular 8¬ story dome is definitely a photographers dream. The comfortable 59 degrees temperature makes this 35¬45 minute tour a breathtakingly beautiful journey that will definitely be remembered for a lifetime. Don’t miss a visit to our beautiful gift shop and pick up a souvenir to help celebrate your visit to this glorious beauty in Arkansas. For information on tours prices and times please call us.
- Old Spanish Treasure Cave – 14290 N. Hwy 59, Sulphur Springs, 479-787-6508. Step into the adventure of a guided tour through one of the Ozark’s biggest mysteries, the Old Spanish Treasure Cave. This cavern is filled with fascinating legends of hidden treasure buried by the Spanish Conquistadors. Learn why the unsolved mystery of the hidden treasure has kept the secrets alive in this cavern and why it is believed that the treasure is still here. In addition to the tour, visitors have the opportunity to participate in Gem Stone Panning or shopping in the Historic Log Cabin. Old Spanish Treasure Cave has tours for school groups, a Camp in the Cave program and in October you will not want to miss the Haunted Spanish Treasure Cavern and the Trail of Terror. Please feel free to call for information about any and all of these attractions.
- War Eagle Cavern – 21494 Cavern Dr., Rogers, 479-789-2909. War Eagle Cavern located on the shores of Beaver Lake in Northwest Arkansas is absolutely one of the top attractions to include when planning your list of things to do in this historical area of Arkansas. Whether you are planning your family vacation or just a fun weekend adventure, War Eagle Cavern offers hours of affordable family fun for all. Located one-half mile off of Scenic Highway 12, midway between Eureka Springs, Arkansas and Rogers, Arkansas the War Eagle Cavern on Beaver Lake also offers many activities above. These include: Nature Paths for exploring the beautiful area of the Ozarks, Gem Panning, Lost in the Woods Maze and of course a visit to the War Eagle Trading Post! War Eagle Cavern on Beaver Lake is open from early March through the end of October. For information about group tours, prices or tour times please call us.